Thursday, May 24, 2012

Procrastination be gone!

Today marked quite the milestone for me. Under my desk was a bag that had been sitting there for 3 months over, filled with things to be dry cleaned. The dry-cleaner is about 50m away from my office and I walk past it everyday. Today I took that bag of clothes, and I dropped it off at the drycleaners. SUCCESS!

Not only that - I also deposited two cheques, changed the frequency of my mortgage repayment, called up my telephone company about my bill, and finally booked a physio appointment. SUCCESS!

Now this may seem like nothing to the average person, who undoubtedly does all of the above before their morning coffee, but I've become quite the procrastinator.. I've spent the past year making excuses for everything and anything, and the only thing I have to show is that I've watched all the seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S about 4 times this year. Shame on me.

I might do some ironing tonight and clean out that laundry basket of things which has been haunting me for 2 months. Die procrastination!

x Miss Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment